One of the most photographed sites in the town, this is the back of the building owned by Thomas Buckley. The front of the building is one of those facing sixth street between Taos and Rose streets. The brick is three layers thick. Made locally with inferior clay and temperate kilms, the bricks crumble easily. The building was restored for local melodramas in 1946 and given the name of the burnt opera house, Mcclellan Hall. It is currently used for retail space. The artwork can either sit on a mantle or hand on the wall. It has several pieces, some poured from hydrastone, and others from rubber. The entire piece is then put together and painted by hand. It comes in a heavy box suitable for shipping.